Sunday, June 17, 2007

pictures. saturday


Met up with Deanne ,sherly, changmei, Bernie and chris on Saturday. Yeah I went home for the weekend. To get stuff and a dental. And do my English.

So we went to bing. But it was too full so we ended up at living room. (where there were no finger food!) and talked till almost 12. drank some crushes. Haha and then.. actually after drinking. The ppl subtle-ly chased us off. So chang sent us back to bernies car and she went off with dn and sherly

Wow I don’t know whens the next time im gonna see them!

Anywayyss I didn’t feel like goin home yet. And neither did the other 2 so we went to open air. (we did think of calling you but it was a lil too late) gomen!
And I had the sio bee and stuff and the other 2 had porridge. And I ordered oysters.. which really sucked to my dismay.
Neway
We didn’t bring a cam. So we had to make do with my phone..















my blue angel dont look blue here

2 Comments:

At 1:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHere's that place u guys went? Btw that chick looking at the cam in the first photo quite pretty! ;)

hahaha

BERNIE's got BRACES! LOL

or RETAINERS!... :)

 
At 4:37 AM , Blogger eDine said...

its called living room.
quite nice deco teeheehee

yeah hes got em LOL

ron you on holis!?!? enjoy lah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home