Friday, June 22, 2007

laughing, just laughing,

I hadn’t laughed like that in ages.

I laugh a lot. At wrong moments sometimes, and uncontrollably too.

Those of you who went to the physics tuition with me (at tabuan) have probably encountered one of my laughing outbursts - The days when I would laugh for no reason. the insanity of it all.

*gosh I feel so bad for the poor physics tuition teacher* well it was never him I was laughing at.

It is fun to laugh. After all, laughter wasn’t called the best medicine for nothing.

Anyway, today for the first time in college I laughed like I used to again.
Gosh, I didn’t realize how much I have missed it till I started.
when did i stop doing that?

This time it was in speech class. i was supposed to give an 'impromptu' and so i went up and it hit me. laughter. and my friends and the class laughed too. so i went back and finished laughing and then i went up to talk.

then in mechanics, we started round two. a little this time.

gosh it feels really good after a week of english assignments, tests and presentations. makes things less hard. takes a whole load off your shoulders. like i was stressing over not being able to find kids for my focus group, but just now after college i had this random idea to walk to sri kl.. and there were the kids. i went up to 4 of them, and my focus group was conducted. done with. and my uni stuff. turned out okay. and i found an after dinner topic.

life is good.

2 Comments:

At 12:10 PM , Blogger Caranthir Narmolanya said...

Sighs!

Why are all the Physics teachers so good tempered?

hahaha

Did u also go to the one near airport?

:P

 
At 12:16 PM , Blogger eDine said...

lol.. i went to the one near pei sze's house.. for like one year with you guys i think.

hahah
take care man

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home