of Blood Diamonds....
Just now joanne, adrian, peter toyat and I went over to summit for a movie. Was such a spontaneous thing. Went for dinner then at dinner jo suggested this bright idea. Hehe so we watched Blood Diamond.
Which is really really nice ..... Leonardo Di Caprio rawks!
I mean his acting. You should watch him talk like an African. Woohoo! Crikeys. i think its really worth it to watch lorr. about 2 hours long.. and real educational heheh There were parts where I really cringed tho. Like ....er...ok go watch it. its about politics, about life out there in a place few of us are willing to go to or understand, about whats right and whats wrong, about the human nature and what people are willing to do because of greed..and how we are also responsible for whatever happened... makes you think...is it really worth it to buy diamonds??

Which is really really nice ..... Leonardo Di Caprio rawks!
I mean his acting. You should watch him talk like an African. Woohoo! Crikeys. i think its really worth it to watch lorr. about 2 hours long.. and real educational heheh There were parts where I really cringed tho. Like ....er...ok go watch it. its about politics, about life out there in a place few of us are willing to go to or understand, about whats right and whats wrong, about the human nature and what people are willing to do because of greed..and how we are also responsible for whatever happened... makes you think...is it really worth it to buy diamonds?? Diamonds are a Girl's best friend :D
?
Labels: movies

1 Comments:
ishhhhhhhh... SHORT SLEEVE???? OR LONGGG SLEEVE?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home